IE Exponential Learning
• UX/UI design of landing pages
• Creation of marketing campaign assets (print & digital)
• +50% increase in conversions
• +3K leads generated during 9 months
IE Business School is globally recognized as one of the top business schools in the world. Its Exponential Learning (IE XL) division, formed in 2017, provides educational resources to support professionals at all career stages. It offers a wide range of face-to-face Bootcamp courses in high demand areas, as well as High Impact Online Programs, (HiOPs), aimed primarily at managers, using innovative and interactive online teaching methods.
- We Are Marketing needed to develop a lead generation process for a newly-created set of IE XL courses, competing with world-renowned business schools’ online programs, such as Harvard’s HBX, Insead or Cornell’s eCornell.
- Another goal was to establish an effective lead nurturing model, able to generate conversions in a tight timeframe.
- We were responsible for setting up & managing paid media campaigns (including Buyer Persona creation, keyword research and constant optimization), as well as the reporting systems.
- The design team, under creative direction of Carlos Torres, was tasked with preparing all the necessary assets for online & offline campaigns (PPC banners, brochures, one pagers etc.) and creating and optimizing the landing pages.
Style Guide Proposal: Bootcamp
Data Science Bootcamp was an intensive, eleven week face-to-face programme preparing young professionals to start a career in the data science field. IE XL was planning to create similar, high intensity courses for other highly-demanded fields.
Our goal was to define the general look & feel for the Bootcamp branch, in accordance with the general IE Brand Style Guide. I worked alongside Carlos Torres to develop the style guide proposal, including:
- new typography selection
- illustration style
- print & online format layouts (examples of banners, ebooks, printed brochures, landing pages, mailings, etc.)
Motion Design by Carlos Torres
Campaign: Women in Data
“Women in data” was an initiative started by the university in 2018 to celebrate the International Women’s Day, aiming to empower women and increase their participation in the tech industry. In addition to the lectures and activities with female data scientists, IE XL organized a competition for female data-science-wannabes. The winner would receive a full-ride scholarship to the next edition of the Data Science Bootcamp.
The objective of the marketing campaign was to promote the competition among female audiences and increase general awareness about the Data Science Bootcamp.
I prepared the creative concept for the campaign in collaboration with Carlos Torres. We wanted to break the stereotype of the tech industry being a boys' club, by showing women of all ages and races as members of the IT community. The main element of the composition was an expression in Python, one of the essential languages of data science, stating that all women belong in data science.
The Women in Data campaign included online & offline applications, such as: PPC banners, social media ads (static & animated), posters, leaflets.
Video edition by Carlos Torres